Friday, December 30, 2011

Back to beading!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I've been a peripatetic crafter for many years. . . not going from place to place but from project to project. Even my beading blogs have been peripatetic, showing up in my writing blog and elsewhere. In my working life, I'm a writer. In my home life, I'm a wife and mother. In my crafting life, I'm primarily a jewelry maker. For too long, I called beading my "guilty pleasure." Thanks to my extra-perceptive friend and business coach Angie, I realized recently that it isn't guilty just because it's a pleasure! So. . . I welcome you to this little corner of the Internet, where I'll share designs, ideas, triumphs, foul-ups and more.

I'd love you see your designs, too, and hear about your craftwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment